Laser Hair Removal in GOLDSBORO, NC
Brown spots on the skin are a common sign of aging. They are usually caused by an accumulation of sun exposure over the years, although they may be due to trauma or injury (called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Also known as age or liver spots, they are flat painless areas, light brown to black in color. Brown spots tend to appear on the parts of the body that are most likely to be uncovered and unprotected from the sun, such as the face, hands, arms, shoulders and feet. They vary in size, but are larger than freckles. Brown spots are very common in people over the age of 40.
The PiQo4 laser can treat pigmentation issues using the unique four wavelength system. The system is skin specific targeting the hyperpigmented areas, without harming surrounding tissue.
Laser Hair Removal
Evo Light 4V Laser
Hair Removal is a time-consuming daily routine for many people. While traditional methods such as waxing, tweezing and shaving are effective for removing the hair, they do not provide long-term solutions for hair removal – never mind all those bumps, nicks and ingrown hairs! Over a decade ago, technological advancements led to the creation of a hair removal system that not only eliminated these annoying problems, but also provided a long-term hair reduction solution: laser hair removal. Laser hair removal is one of the fastest-growing methods of ridding the body of unwanted hair. The appeal of laser hair removal stems from its effectiveness, efficiency and convenience.
Five Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Treatments are quick. Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect.
- You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. The cost of laser hair removal has decreased as the cost of waxing has increased. The results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
- You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- You will save time. Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily. What a great time saver!
- No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions.
Stop the razor bumps!!!!!
Pseudofolliculitis barbae (razor bumps) is a common condition of the beard area and scalp occurring in African Americans and other people with curly hair. The problem results when highly curved hairs grow back into the skin causing inflammation and a foreign body reaction. Over time, this can cause keloidal scarring which looks like hard bumps of the beard area and neck. In the past the only good solution to treat this condition was to just grow a beard. Now laser hair removal with the GentleYAG laser offers an alternative treatment to this condition.